The EasyUSB AudioBRIDGE for integrating professional audio equipment into USB-based PC applications – Unified Communications, lecture capture, recording or any other application that requires professional audio. Existing meeting room audio equipment can now be used with any UC soft client – Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, Google+, etc. Equipped with both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs/outputs for maximum flexibility, the AudioBRIDGE easily integrates with external audio mixers, wireless microphones, amplifiers, powered loudspeakers – any audio I/O devices that require USB integration. Professional audio equipment connects to the AV Bridge with balanced line level inputs/outputs on a 3-pin Euro Terminal block. Unbalanced audio inputs/outputs are supported with RCA connectors.
- Balanced Line Input: Mono line level (+4dB) input on 3-Pin Euro terminal mapped to the USB record channel
- Unbalanced Line Input: Mono consumer level input (-10dB) on RCA mapped to the USB record channel
- Balanced Line Output: Mono line level output on 3-pin Euro mapped to the USB playback channel
- Unbalanced Line Output: Mono consumer level output on RCA mapped to the USB playback channel
- USB Audio: UAC compliant Speakerphone with configurable terminal type for use with PC-based soft client