The OneLINK HDMI is a two-piece system that consists of the OneLINK EZIM (EZCamera Interface Module) camera interface at the camera location and the OneLINK HDMI Interface. The EZIM provides the required camera connectivity that is mounted to the underside of the RoboSHOT HDMI wall mount while the OneLINK HDMI interface includes the HDMI receiver, power supply for the camera and a bidirectional control channel for Ethernet. Powered by HDBaseT Technology, the OneLINK HDMI system sends and regulates power to the RoboSHOT HDMI and provides bi-directional control channels for Ethernet and RS-232. Additionally, the OneLINK HDMI has the ability to transmit and receive uncompressed HDMI digital video up to, and including, 2160p/30 on one single Cat 5e/6 cable.
- Single Cat-5e/6 camera extension system using HDBaseT
- Extends HDMI Video, power and control (RS-232 and Ethernet) up to 328’ (100m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable
- Includes OneLINK HDMI Interface
- Includes OneLINK HDMI EZIM (camera-end) and camera cables
- Power Supply and AC Cord Set