NX amplifiers are trustworthy, power amplifiers that install and configure into virtually any architecture and sound environment. NX Amplifiers feature Selectable Outputs on each channel so you can connect to virtually any speaker. Select Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or Constant Voltage (70V or 100V). Start with a 2 or 4-channel nX Series base model and build your way up. Choose from 36 model configurations, available from 75 to 3000 Watts per channel. The nXe Series adds Ethernet control, event scheduler, preset recall, AUX outputs and much more. Add factory options like Dante or CobraNet for network audio integration. The nXp Series has all the features of nXe, adding Protea DSP and swept load impedance analysis. Below is an example of a fully-loaded NXP3.04 with Dante.
- Selectable 80Hz 2nd-order Hi-pass filter, limiter, and input gain per channel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fan
- Euroblock input connectors
- Euroblock loudspeaker connectors
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus (pending), CE, FCC, RoHS