APC-30T is a high-power 30 watt loudspeaker with extended low frequency response. Unit is equipped with a wide-angle molded plastic bell for sound directivity. Transformer includes a screwdriver-adjust power selection with a 45 ohm tap for intercom and talk-back use. For mounting, the APC-30T features the Omni-Purpose® bracket for vertical/horizontal positioning with provisions for surface/strap mounting to pillars and I-beams. Finished in grey baked epoxy. Learn more about the importance of protecting paging horns from low frequency damage and view the TSD-HF11 unit designed specifically to protect horns from low frequency damage.
- APC-30T Wide Angle Horn Loudspeaker with 25V/70.7V/100V-30W Transformer
- High-Powered Compression Driver Projects Superior Voice and Tone Signaling
- Includes a 25, 70.7, 100V Transformer with a 45-Ohm Tap
- One-Step Method of Adjusting Bell from Horizontal to Vertical Positioning
- Wide-Angle Sound Dispersion for Maximum Horizontal Pattern Coverage
- Grey Baked Epoxy finish