Convenient access and lock-in security highlights Atlas-Sound's re-designed AWR3W - 3RU tilt-out wall cabinets for 19" equipment. These re-designed welded models can be surface or recessed mounted (trim ring included) and include a 3RU panel opening above the main bay for connector panels or power distribution with a usable depth of 4" for the AWR2W and 5.75" for the AWR3W. These cabinets are perfect for mounting remote amplifiers and control equipment.
The series features a 16-gauge CRS formed door frame with a 16-gauge CRS locking tilt-out door which closes against rack face plate. The surface mounting door is attached to the frame internally with 2 pin style hinges to prevent tampering.
Doors can be opened to two positions-tilt-out for operation and by releasing side catches, the door will open to approximately 90° for equipment installation and maintenance. Units are furnished with two steel safety catch cables which suspend and hold doors at 90°.
Front panels have 45-degree mitered edges to present a clean flush appearance. Back box is 16-gauge CRS equipped with six concentric knockouts of 1/2" and 3/4". AWR Series is shipped complete and ready for installation. Panel mounting holes accept 10-32 hardware.
The Useable depth is 20" (50.8cm) Top RU, 17.25" (43.81cm) Bottom RU.
- AWR3W Tilt Out Wall Cabinets for 19" Equipment 3RU
- Surface or Recessed Mounting Capability
- The AWR Series Includes a Highly Adaptable 3RU Front Access Panel Which is Great for "User Accessible" Electronics
- The AWR Series Provides Safety, Security, and Protection for Rack Mount Gear in Commercial Applications
- Two-Position, Tilt-Out 16-Gauge CRS Door