Model C803AT47, A high-quality 16-watt loud speaker with a factory-installed 70.7V 4W linematching transformer Model C803AT47 utilizes a postmounted tweeter which adds strength to the assembly and provides an attractive appearance.
This coaxial loudspeaker features a 70 Hz- 15.5 kHz, ±5dB frequency response and a broad, uniform dispersion pattern of 120°. Such provisions allow for highly intelligible sound reproduction and better distribution for high-quality sound systems.
The C803A combines a full-size 8" (203mm) dia. low-frequency reproducer and a 3" (76mm) high-frequency reproducer. The two sections are coupled via a built-in crossover network. The woofer has a 10 oz. (260g) ceramic magnet; the tweeter has a 2.35 oz. (67g) ceramic magnet and the unit has a peak sensitivity of 98dB (at 1 watt, 1 meter).
Model C803A mounts a wide variety of Atlas Sound baffles and enclosures, with the optimum sealed enclosure size being .36 cu. ft.
- Handles up to 16 W of RMS power
- Hear every detail crisp and clear with a frequency response of 60 Hz-15.50 kHz
- 8 Ohm impedance extracts maximum power so you will get more output from your speakers
- Offers Proven Performance with Wide Frequency Response
- Post-Mounted Tweeter Adds Strength and a More Attractive Appearance
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480 and UL2043