The Industry's Only Constant Directivity Re-Entrant Horn, CD Series horns from AtlasIED provide greatly improved uniform sound coverage compared to conical designs.
With all models the horizontal coverage pattern is precisely controlled over a frequency range. For mounting, the proven CJ46 style heavy-duty steel mounting bracket is utilized with positive lock for horizontal and vertical positioning in single or stacked multi-unit clusters. Construction is polyester resin and glass-fiber laminate integrally molded to a die-cast zinc throat section.
Recommended AtlasIED Drivers: PD30 Series, PD-5 Series, PD60 Series.
- Coverage of 40° x 20° Across a Wide Frequency Range for Predictable Beamwidth Control
- Nominal Frequency Response of 800Hz - 10kHz for High-Intelligibility Voice, Signaling
- Environment-Resistant Construction for Outdoor/ Indoor Applications
- Accepts All Atlas Sound and 1 3/8" - 18 Thread Compression Drivers with Throat Openings of 0.7" Dia.
- Patented 180° Gimbal-Mount for Installation Flexibility
- Patented 180-degree Gimbal-Mount for Installation Flexibility