- Ideal for a Wide Array of Outdoor and Indoor Applications
- Integrated 400-Watt 70.7V Transformer
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 90° Horizontal by 40° Vertical
- All-Weather Construction Ensures Long-Term Reliability Through Varying Seasons
- Flexible Mounting System Ensures Versatile Install Mounting Angles
- Easy Service Design Allows Transducers to be Serviced in the Field without Uninstalling the Enclosure from the Mount
- Neutral Finish Blends into Any Environment
The FS12T-94 features a lightweight and compact all-weather enclosure that can be used in multiple outdoor and indoor installation applications including arenas, stadiums, fairgrounds, racetracks, theme parks, outdoor entertainment centers, convention centers, aquatic centers, and multipurpose venues.General Description
The FS12T-94 is two-way, full-range loudspeaker system engineered to provide excellent voice and music reproduction in applications requiring weather resistance. It was designed to withstand exposure to environmental conditions and provide long-lasting reliability.
It incorporates a 12" LF driver and 1" exit HF compression driver concentrically mounted to a high-directivity waveguide. It provides 90° x 40° coverage and is tuned for optimal source reproduction.
The unit is constructed using molded linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), creating an incredibly strong yet lightweight enclosure. The unit includes a stainless steel U-bracket and fly-points allowing for easy mounting. Input is via an integrated 70.7V transformer with low insertion loss and full frequency response with power taps up to 400-watts including an 4? bypass. The transformer is discretely mounted under the rear cover for weather protection. The finish is neutral "battle ship grey" that is UV resistant and allows for years of durability.