Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with the Atlas PM8FA-B 8" Pendant Mount Speaker. The PM Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. Built with a True Compression Coaxial 8" 100W driver and low-frequency transducer, the PM8FA-B is an ideal solution for high-ceiling venues such as convention centers, auditoriums and arenas.
In addition, the Atlas PM8FA-B features a high-efficient 70.7V transformer w/primary taps, 100 degree dispersion angle, polypropylene cone, 55Hz - 20KHz frequency response, 90dB sensitivity, and an 8-ohm direct input. This down-firing pendant-style housing offers a top cover design, concealing speaker wires and support/safety cables, providing a streamline appearance. The Atlas PM8FA-B also offers several mounting options to retrofit any ceiling configuration.
- The 2-way Ceiling Mountable speakers provide the finest sound coverage
- Handles up to 70 W of RMS power
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with a frequency range of sound from 55 Hz-20 kHz
- 8 Ohm impedance extracts maximum power so you will get more output from your speakers
- High-efficient 70.7V step down line transformer w/1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, and 60W power taps
- Built-in crossover network
- Compatible with standard 3/4" ceiling fan hardware
- Attractive cylindrical enclosure will compliment any decor
- Cable mounting hardware included