The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control plus Power over Ethernet capability. It is compatible with video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V Power over Ethernet. The receiver works with the PRO3-UHD Matrix Switcher Series to provide bidirectional extension of both 12 volt IR and RS-232 commands. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Receives RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats