The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-5000ED is a 5 x 1 switcher with two HDBaseT inputs, three HDMI inputs, mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, balanced audio outputs, automatic input selection, and automatic display control capability. The HDBaseT inputs match perfectly with the HDVS-200-TX modules to enable VGA and HDMI sources to be easily integrated into a system. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0; (10.2 Gbps). It transmits AV signals along with Ethernet, power, and control over a single cable to displays up to 328 feet (100 meters) from the switcher. Control options include automatic input selection, front-panel buttons, and compatibility with IR, RS-232, or TCP/IP-based control systems. Displays are automatically turned on and off using CEC, IP, or RS-232.
- Two, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT Inputs
- Mirrored, dual outputs on HDMI and HDBaseT
- Automatic display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)*, IP, and RS-232
- Automatic input selection using video detection technology
- Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT
- IR, RS-232, and Ethernet HDBaseT insertion
- EDID and HDCP management