This versatile studio performer may be used with confidence in a wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. And its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4053b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4053b-EL hypercardioid head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in omnidirectional (AT4049b-EL) and cardioid (AT4051b-EL).
- XLRM ensures a reliable wired connection
- Capable of throwing low subs and soaring vocals with 20 Hz - 20 MHz frequency
- Hyper-cardioid polar pattern with a tighter area of front sensitivity and a smaller lobe of rear sensitivity maintains sound quality
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)