The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design of the ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones provides improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street.
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation - and the comfort - are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Connects with your devices via a cord to ensure worry-free signal quality while listening
- Indulge yourself in quality stereo sound mode
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with a frequency range of sound from 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Features Gold Plated connector that provides convenient connectivity to home stereo equipment
- Over-the-ear design cradles the ears and offers solace, strength, and confidence to move around with intensity
- Mini-phone (3.5mm) connector provides versatile and secure connectivity
- Fits comfortably in your ears for an extended period of audio enjoyment