The Soundweb London BLU-100 offers a fixed configuration of 12 inputs and 8 outputs, configurable signal processing and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-100 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
The BLU-100 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120 and BLU-BOB devices.
Analog Inputs pr
- 12 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device