The new DriveCore Install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- The DriveCore Install Series represents the latest in amplifier technology. Based on Crown's proprietary and patented DriveCore technology, these amplifiers are the next generation of PWM technology using cutting edge Class D amplifier topologies.
- True Rack Density – power points of 300W or 600W in 2/4/8 channel configurations and 1250W in 2/4 channel configurations. Includes bridgable outputs of 300-2500W, all in a 2U form factor, providing flexibility in designs.
- Minimum Guaranteed Power Ratings – DCi amplifiers are guaranteed to deliver at least the rated power in the specifications over a longer period of time than any other competing amplifier.
- Direct Drive "Constant Voltage" capabilities on a channel by channel basis for 70Vrms or 100Vrms amplification without the use of a step up frequency limiting transformer for higher audio quality.
- Advanced PFC universal power supply provides market-leading efficency, and is designed to deliver maximum power no matter where the amplifier is located. Universal AC input accepts 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz (±10%).
- AUX Port provides additional flexibility for amplifiers to be integrated in control systems for remote on/off and amplifier fault monitoring