The DriveCore Install 2|300 2-Channel Amplifier 300 Watts x 2 from Crown Audio is capable of producing 300 watts of output per channel at 4 or 8 ohms or 70 or 100 volts rms. Its two channels can be bridged for powering higher power applications such as a subwoofer. The 2|300 also has channel-independent high- or low-impedance output that is selectable from the rear-panel DIP switches. This allows you to integrate the amplifier into a variety of different setups. Each of its 2 channels additionally features independent attenuators with an attenuation range from 0 to -80dB. The front panel of the 2|300 provides a series of system indicators, including level and signal, ready, clip, thermal, and fault alerts for quick visual monitoring of the system. The unit can be integrated into a control system for powering on and off as well as engaging its sleep mode for saving energy when not in use. The 2|300 is rackmountable and requires 2 rack units of space.
- Power points of 300W or 600Win 2-/4-/8-channel configurations – all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility.
- Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
- Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Unlike amps from other manufacturers, the DCi Series channels are bridgeable – even in 100Vrms mode – which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
- Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
- Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
- The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.