The new DriveCore Install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- Four channels in one 2RU box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you installation flexibility.
- The DCi 41250 helps economize by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70 or 100 Vrms. DCi produces audio quality efficiently without a step-up transformer at the output.
- Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or multiple speakers in high-Z mode (70 or 100 Vrms). DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
- DCi Series' channels are bridgeable, even in 100Vrms mode, which allows adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
- Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can turn it on and off.
- Efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
- The power supply is designed to keep down the amount of power being dissipated and the amount of heat building up in your racks.