Controls all Da-Lite single motor electric screens. Electrical rating 115 VAC 60 Hz 5A. The single motor LVC is used to operate Da-Lite single motor electric screens from one or more locations, remote control, or for integration into a control panel system. Operated by a 3-button momentary, dry contact switch. Any combination of single or multiple 3-button switches, optional radio frequency remote or infrared remote, or a control panel with momentary dry contacts may control the LVC. Control board to be mounted in a galvanized steel housing measuring 2 1/4" H x 4 1/2" W x 10 1/2" L. Standard knockouts provided on housing for 1/2" conduit connections. Control to be listed by Underwriter's
- Single Motor Low Voltage Control System
- Includes control module and 3-button wall switch with box and cover plate
- Can be used alone with 3-button wall switch
- Three button system with separate "up", "down", or "stop" commands
- Electrical rating 115 VAC 60 Hz 5A.
- Standard knockouts provided on housing for 1/2" conduit connections
- Control to be listed by Underwriter's Laboratories