The JBL C29AV-1 Control 29 Monitor Speaker is designed to give you top quality sound whether you take the show indoors or out. With this type of versatility, you also want to know that your sound quality is going to be impressive and JBL doesn't disappoint. The Control 29AV-1 gives you improved voicing for an extremely smooth, high fidelity performance. The flat frequency, extended bandwidth and well-controlled, defined coverage give your audience an even better experience.
The low insertion loss line distribution transformer enables you to use either 70V or 100V speaker lines. If you're interested in using multiple speakers in a loudspeaker line, switch to bypass position and take advantage of the 8 Ohm impedance. If you are using more than one speaker, or you just want to make the most of your stage, tip the speakers on their side and use them in a vertical position, just remember to rotate the high-frequency horn so you still get that great sound quality.
If you're going to mount your speakers the InvisiBall mounting system lets you position your speakers with a horizontal rotation of up to 41° off axis and a vertical rotation of 23 to 36°. The InvisiBall system is also very simple to install and provides a high degree of theft deterrence.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 W thru
- SonicGuard™ overload protection
- 200 mm (8 in) Kevlar cone woofer, 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals