The pair of Control 67HC/T from JBL are satellite pendant speakers that provide extended-range audio in a compact design. It features a 6.5" woofer and a silk-dome tweeter that deliver high-quality audio with a wide frequency response, ideal for music or speech applications. A full grille protects the drivers and gives the speaker a sleek look.
The speaker has JBL's exclusive Radiation Boundary Integration (RBI) technology to provide 75° of consistent conical coverage. This well-controlled narrow coverage provides improved clarity in high-ceiling and reverberant locations. The speaker has a 75W power handling capability and an 8 ohm impedance for compatibility with a variety of installation sound systems. It also has a 60W multi-tap transformer for professional installs.
- JBL’s exclusive conical Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) technology provides 75° coverage, for clarity in high-ceiling and reverberant locations
- Coaxial design featuring 165 mm (6½ in) woofer and 25 mm (1 in) soft-dome tweeter
- Extremely smooth frequency response and superb high fidelity sound reproduction
- Hanging hardware with 4.5 m (15 foot) galvanized steel cable and easy to adjust clamp
- Stylish design, available in black or white (-WH)
- UL listed (speaker and hanging cable system)
- 8 ohm and 70V/100V operation