The CBT 100LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing
- EN54-24 Compliant (when installed with included MTC-PC2 panel cover)
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 40° for medium-throw coverage and 15° for long-throw applications
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included.
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability