The CSMA 2120 Commercial Series Mixer/Amplifier from JBL is a two channel mixer/amplifier with 8 mixer channels. The CSMA 2120's front panel features volume controls for each channel, master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and treble rotary controls, and a power switch. The Volume controls are surrounded by an illuminated ring so they can easily be seen and operated in darkened environments. The amplifier can drive 8Ω and 4Ω loads, and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. This unit features mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and speaker connections. It is equipped with a RJ45 connector for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls (sold separately). The CSMA 2120 mixer/amplifier's built-in universal power supply is designed to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- 8 inputs with 2 output of 80W of power
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Input level and output volume controls
- stable from 2-16 ohms
- Illuminated rings around buttons and dials for easy operation in darkened environments
- Fanless, space-saving single rack space (1U) design
- Rack mounting kit included