Kramer’s C−HM/HM/FLAT/ETH high−speed flat HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for “invisible” and long distance installations. It routes through the wall, under the carpet, around corners and behind the entertainment system with ease. The flat design of the cable renders it unobtrusive.
- Quality Construction - Constructed from flexible flat cable structured to have less crosstalk and interference than with traditional round HDMI cables.
- High Resolution - The cables are capable of carrying extremely high bandwidth signals, including 1080p over longer runs than conventional designs, without signal degradation.
- High-Quality Connectors - Gold−plated connectors resist corrosion, cut down on impedance and offer the best possible connectivity.
- K-Lock Pull-Resistant Connectors - Provides 15lbs of restraining force for a non−slip connection.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 0.9 to 22.9m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50 and 75ft).