Compact and lightweight, the Peerless CMJ500R1 Adjustable Suspended Ceiling Plate allows for easy installation of a projector anywhere on the ceiling grid. This suspended projector mount installs above a 2'x2' or 2'x4' ceiling tile and offers variable positioning for achieving the perfect projector placement. Installing the Suspended Ceiling Plate above the ceiling tiles is simplified with the Kwik-locTM self locking cable joiner, significantly reducing total installation time. The mount features two electrical outlet box knockouts that provide a convenient option for connecting power and signal cables. This Adjustable Suspended Ceiling Plate unit is pre-assembled to speed up installation and its straightforward adjustability enhances the ease of mounting virtually any projector.
- Includes Kwik-Loc self locking cable joiners for simple cable support set-up
- Compact and lightweight
- Escutcheon ring leaves a clean finish
- Pre-assembled, easy to install design reduces installation time
- Knockouts are provided for electrical outlet boxes and antenna leads
- Adjustable carriage allows for ideal projector positioning below a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' standard ceiling tile