Tripp Lite B07000819IP 8-Port NetCommander Cat5 IP Console KVM switch is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from either a 19" LCD display console or a remote location. Simultaneous support is provided for up to one local and one remote user, allowing each to access a different port on the KVM at the same time. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 8 directly connected computers. Each computer/server can be located up to 100 ft. from the KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling, with support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. Allows for remote authentication via RADIUS and LDAP/S, and supports both IPv4 and IPv6. The OSD includes a range of settings for system configuration that allow you to add accounts, customize account access, install a SSL certificate, backup and restore system settings, upgrade firmware, and more.
Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation. In addition to ports for computers/servers, two serial ports are provided for the connection and control of serial manageable devices such as PDU's, firewalls, and routers. IP PDU's can be added as devices to be controlled by the KVM, and individual KVM ports can be assigned to a PDU port, giving you the ability to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the computer/server connected to that port. Additionally, Virtual Media allows an .iso file located in a Shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a Target Server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it. Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps (B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. A B078-101-USB-1 can be used to provide Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps.
Other features include dual ethernet ports, SNMP messaging, and a log that records the events that take place on the installation. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. All rackmount hardware is included, and is designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 27" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite's B019-000.
- Control computers/servers locally or via LAN, WAN or Internet
- Occupies just 1U of space in a rack-mountable drawer
- Low-cost Cat5 cabling allows longer distances, reduces cable clutter
- 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- Simultaneous support for 2 users - 1 local, 1 remote
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Free Management Software available to Access and Control all of your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM's (B070 and B072 IP series) from a single interface
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- Allows for system sent messages to SNMP server to notify of LAN failures.
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network.