First Trade Show with Combined Staff Following IAVI Acquisition; New Digital Signage and Audio BDMs; Integrated Products Shown Exclusively In Almo Booth
Philadelphia, PA — June 6, 2016 — Almo Professional A/V (Booth #C5130), North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with endless forward-thinking product, education and technical support capabilities, is sharing the newest ways integrators and resellers can Grow Together with Almo during InfoComm 2016, June 8-10 in Las Vegas, NV.
“This is Almo Pro A/V’s first major tradeshow since the completion of our acquisition with IAVI so we will have a robust staff onsite to meet with attendees and discuss the newest ways we can help them grow their skills, reach and businesses,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “We have new Business Development Managers specifically focused on digital signage and audio, and a new managed service called Almo CONNECT that allows resellers to offer internet, live TV and advanced voice while providing a monthly revenue stream. We will also feature a multitude of new products and integrated designs, much of which can only be seen in the Almo booth.”
Taylor added that Almo Pro A/V is hosting a champagne toast in the booth (#C5130) on Wednesday, June 8 at 4:30 p.m. to celebrate the completion of the acquisition of IAVI and parent company, Almo Corporation’s 70th business anniversary.
Grow with Almo’s Newest Business Development Managers
Almo’s highly specialized fleet of Business Development Managers (BDMs) are stationed in the booth throughout InfoComm. The newest additions to the team include:
• Todd Heberlein, CTS, SMC-D-4K, DSCE has expertise in digital signage, video walls, projection, signal distribution and mounts. With in-depth knowledge of both the hardware and software sides of digital signage, he’s able to provide the necessary integration and content creation services to make each project successful. He provides direct support for manufacturers including ADTI, BrightSign, IAdea and Tightrope.
• Jerry Eshleman is an accomplished audio visual professional with a degree in audio engineering. He’s worked actively with awarding-winning recording artists for live productions and award shows. He was previously CEO of Spectrum Audio Visual before joining forces with IAVI as director of sales for the audio division. Eshleman supports all of Almo Pro A/V’s audio lines and the Hitachi projector line.
Each Almo Pro A/V BDM brings a multitude of expertise, such as technical knowledge, system design assistance, in-depth brand/product knowledge, bid and project registration capability, as well as a direct line to all of the top manufacturers in the AV industry. No other distributor in the AV industry provides this level of expertise to its partner community.
Grow With Almo’s Managed Services
Almo is the first distributor in the AV industry to create a path for resellers to expand their reach through managed services. Most recently, Almo CONNECT was introduced to give resellers reliable, scalable and robust bandwidth for internet, live TV and advanced voice. Customers pay for this service on a monthly basis and the integrator earns a regular commission on those contracts.
Resellers can also take advantage of recurring revenue with Almo’s Content Creation Services. Through this program, digital content creation can be offered as part of the initial installation and ongoing maintenance package to build revenue, margins and customer relationships. Partners can heighten earning potential with Installation Services by “white labeling” them as their own from Almo’s well-vetted, highly trained installation services staff.
Grow With Carefully Selected Manufacturers
Almo is exclusively featuring the following products and designs from its carefully selected manufacturing partners:
• ADTI Media SkyPanel™ Outdoor Direct-View LED Modular Panel with an energy-efficient design that minimizes power usage, with a lighter weight than traditional systems and affordable pricing to help boost ROI.
• Elo Touch 4602L 46-inch interactive digital signage touchscreen monitor.
• Samsung Consumer 65-inch curved LED 4K UHD TV and 4K UHD Blu-ray player.
• tvONE CORIOmaster Mini processor configured to power a “windmill-style” video wall.
Additional manufacturers with integrated products on display in the Almo booth include Bose Professional, NEC, Sharp, LG Professional, Peerless-AV, Chief, Epson, Barco, DaLite, TouchSystems and more.
THE GAME 7.0
Almo Pro A/V is a sponsor of rAVe's THE GAME, which will be stationed in the booth (#C5130) on Wednesday, June 8 at 4:00 p.m. and Thursday, June 9 at 12:00 p.m. This year, THE GAME is a life-size version of the popular family game Jenga. Prizes will be given away to all those who participate in THE GAME.
# # #
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with endless forward-thinking product distribution, training and education and technical support capabilities. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, seven distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at https://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.