For three days only, Almo is transforming its booth space (#C5830) at InfoComm 2014 into a dynamic Art Gallery with 12 new exhibits and showcase stunning, original content
PHILADELPHIA — For three days only, Almo Professional A/V (#C5830) is transforming its booth space at InfoComm 2014 into a dynamic Art Gallery. Called the Digital Canvas Collection, the space will feature 12 new exhibits and showcase stunning, original content to bring together the best of InfoComm and ignite the imagination of show attendees.
“We received such an overwhelming response to our Art Gallery last year that we kept the theme but updated the exhibits, which have catchy names such as ‘Tied Up in a Bow,’ ‘Grade on a Curve’ and ‘Bright on Track,’” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “New products from Barco, NEC, Peerless-AV, Samsung, Sharp Aquos, TouchSystems, Epson, Chief and much more are on display, with many of the exhibits showcasing content developed by Almo’s Content Creation Team. Our skilled Business Development and Account Managers will be stationed in the gallery to answer technical, product and installation questions. Additionally, we are running social media contests and giving away prizes non-stop throughout the show.”
Craigmyle noted that the Almo booth will also incorporate the following highlights:
- SecurityTronix. Almo’s first surveillance equipment distribution partner, SecurityTronix is a specialty manufacturer of electronics, hardware, cable and installation materials used in residential and commercial security installations. The Digital Canvas Collection will be monitored by SecurityTronix’s analog surveillance solutions, bullet, dome and pan tilt zoom cameras. The space will also be recorded real-time by the 4-channel HVR.
- ClearOne. Almo will have Spontania Cloud, the most powerful cloud service available, in its unified conference room. Spontania puts all the benefits of visual collaboration within reach while removing the barriers of complexity and high costs. The conference room will also feature ClearOne’s Room Roster product to show all scheduled meetings.
- Barco. Almo will feature the near-seamless freestanding OBPX video wall, which recently won the “Red Dot: Best of the Best” distinction.
- Content Creation Services. All the content for the Digital Canvas Collection has been created by Almo’s own Content Creation Services team. Attendees will see an array of artistic content for everything from video walls to single displays.
Gallery Guide and Tours
A map of the assembled collection is available for preview. Attendees can experience a guided tour of the Almo Art Gallery between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. all three days of InfoComm. To sign up for a tour, click here.
Games and Prizes
Every Almo dealer who stops by the gallery will receive an Almo travel pouch, which contains a winning ticket for one of $10,000 in prizes, ranging from a 70-inch Sharp AquosQ+ HDTV, a Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth Keyboard and much more.
Additionally, Almo is running two social media contests:
- #almoselfie Selfie Snapshot. Attendees must find an Almo Account Manager or Business Development Manager, take a selfie with them and post it on Twitter or Facebook with #almoselfie to be entered to win a $500 AMEX gift card.
- #almogallery Caption Captain. Attendees should take a photo of their favorite installation or find an existing photo, add a caption and post it on Twitter or Facebook with #almogallerycaptioncaptain. The person with the most clever caption will win a $500 AMEX gift card.
Attendees will see their posts in the booth courtesy of X20’s social media hub which provides a real-time, interactive experience that encourages viewers to engage with the content. X20 was recently acquired by Barco.
THE GAME 5
Almo is a sponsor of rAVe's THE GAME 5 at InfoComm. THE GAME will be stationed at the Almo booth on Wednesday, June 18 at 2:45 p.m. and Thursday, June 19 at 1:00 p.m.
About Almo’s Business Development Managers
Almo’s highly specialized fleet of six Business Development Managers (BDMs) will be stationed in the gallery throughout InfoComm. Each BDM brings a multitude of expertise, such as technical knowledge, system design assistance, in-depth brand/product knowledge, bid and project registration capability and a direct line to all of the top manufacturers in the AV industry. No other distributor provides this level of support to its partners.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V provides the industry’s most advanced product distribution, training and education, and technical support options available for the Pro AV community. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, seven distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at https://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.