Final Stop on 2018 Tour at The Gaylord Opryland Resort October 25/26; Two-Day Event Includes Certification, Backstage Tech Tour, Dinner, Live Music & Expanded E4 AV Tour
Philadelphia, PA — October 15, 2018 — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, is finishing up its 2018 E4 AV Tour in Nashville on October 25/26 with a heavy focus on technology for hospitality spaces. The largest and first two-day E4 event is taking place at The Gaylord Opryland Resort and will include a certification day, backstage tech tour, dinner and live music, along with an expanded E4 AV Tour event featuring an all-star speaker lineup and exhibit area filled with the latest technology for digital signage, meeting spaces, bar and restaurants and other key hospitality areas within and outside of a hotel property.
According to an AVIXA report, with the consumer shift from spending money on possessions to spending on experiences, the hospitality market is thriving. The report explains that “understanding the need to differentiate their offerings to stay competitive, hospitality companies are investing in AV solutions with plans to spend 5.9 percent of capital improvement budgets on AV in 2018.”
“As we are coming up on our tenth year of hosting the traveling E4 AV Tour, we are ending the 2018 series by showing our appreciation to partners with the largest and most exciting multi-day event yet,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications, Almo Corporation. “The Gaylord Opryland Resort is in a very lively part of Nashville, making an ideal place for partners to bring their families and enjoy the area for the weekend. Additionally, the resort’s convention center gives our 40+ exhibiting partners a larger space to set up their gear and to bring even more new products, particularly those that are ideal for use in hotels and other hospitality environments. This is going to be an event that resellers and integrators won’t want to miss.”
Craigmyle continued, “We’ve assembled the industry’s ‘all-star’ team of experts who are delivering free, quality education for two days straight with full-day certification programs, AVIXA-certified sessions and hands-on workshops.” She added that partners who arrive on the first day can also participate in a behind-the-scenes tech tour of the Gaylord’s in-house syncopated light, water and music show and then have dinner at the historic Studio A.
E4 Nashville Certifications
On Thursday, October 25, Almo is hosting a certification day, which runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The following sessions are ideal for resellers and integrators in the hospitality sector. For a complete list of certifications, click here:
· Barco Certified Specialist for ClickShare. Almo is the only distributor in the US to offer this factory-certified training, which focuses on ClickShare functionality, installation, management and configuration for meeting spaces. (3.0 CTS RUs)
· Digital Signage Certified Experts Certification. Designed to bring AV, IT, advertising, out-of-home marketing, and content creation professionals up to speed to prosper in digital signage while allowing participants to master the formulas for successful design, hardware and software selection, deployment, content creation and ROI/ROO for signage rollouts. (8.0 CTS RUs)
Behind the Scenes Tech Tour and Dinner at Studio A
Learn how the AV professionals at the Gaylord Opryland Resort bring the magic of live performance to life in a behind-the-scenes tour of the International Waters Fountain Show and Aqua Fountain Show in the beautiful Delta Atrium. Audio visual technicians will share the design and A/V equipment details that bring together the breathtaking union of syncopated lights, water and music.
This will be followed by a dinner at the historic Studio A, which was built as the Grand Ole Opry’s in-house television studio and home to “HEE HAW” in the 1970s and 80s. This state-of-the-art studio continues to host television shows such as “Crook & Chase” and CMT’s “Crossroads” and “Invitation Only.” Live music from some of Nashville’s up and coming artists will round out the evening.
E4 AV Tour Hospitality-Focused Sessions and Workshops
For a complete list of sessions and details about each, click here.
· Direct View LED Demystified (1.0 CTS RU)
· The Future of Digital Signage in Smart Connected Cities (1.0 CTS RU)
· Designing for User Experience (1.0 CTS RU)
· Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators (1.0 CTS RU)
· Workshop: AV over Wi-Fi: Wireless Coordination & Management for Meeting Rooms (1.0 CTS RU)
· Workshop: Creating a Corporate Communications Tool with Easy Ongoing Management (1.0 CTS RU)
· Product Showcase: Shape the Future with Innovative Display Solutions from Samsung
· Product Showcase: Barco UniSee Video Wall System
· Product Showcase: Biamp Unmatched Clarity for Unprecedented Collaboration
Some of the newest AV products for hospitality environments on display in Nashville include:
· AVOCOR F2 Series AVF-6550: Part of the new F series touchscreen displays, the 65-inch product offers a unique combination of display technology and touchscreen innovation. It features a compelling design and seamless integration into existing rooms, networks and compatibility with Unified Communications hardware tools. Boasting a superior touch and whiteboard experience, the optically bonded F50 series is smooth, seamless and accurate down to each pixel.
· BrightSign Series 4 XD and XT Players: Introduced at InfoComm 2018, the new models are designed to support Dolby Vision and HDR10+. They will continue using the sleek, patented industrial design of the Series 3 players.
· Epson Lightscene EV-100 Digital Signage Projector: Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with this digital signage solution. LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications while blending in discreetly to any setting, from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums.
· Epson PowerLite L610U Laser Projector: The compact, affordable PowerLite L610U laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. This wireless projector offers WUXGA resolution and Full HD support. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours and it offers virtually maintenance-free operation for the life of the optical engine.
· Hitachi LP-EU5002 and LP-EW5002 Projectors. Introduced at Infocomm, Hitachi America expands its Collegiate Series with two 5,000-lumen laser projectors. Both feature 360-degree installation, multiple HDMI inputs, and perfect fit and aspect zoom. The 3LCD 3-chip projectors are low-maintenance products, offering 20,000 hours of traditional operation and up to 50,000 hours when using Life Long 2 mode.
· LG 86UU340C: An 86-inch display with SuperSign basic control software. Up to 100 displays can be controlled by one account with a single server for easy management and usability. It also offers full HD content for perfect picture quality.
· Middle-Atlantic Flexview IFP Cart: Features a height-adjustable interactive flat panel mount with premium storage, passive thermal management and power wrapped in beautiful finishes. Perfect for collaborative settings and signage applications. The sleek, slim design and many material options and colors elevate the aesthetics of carts.
· Middle Atlantic UB Huddle Space: A technology-ready, all-in-one furniture solution for collaboration spaces that is designed to maximize equipment and cable storage. It offers easy integration and is ideal for smaller collaboration spaces in corporate and active learning classrooms.
· Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In. Shown at InfoComm 2018, this paring leverages the benefit of a touchscreen and media player all in one, making it easy to deploy and scale. The best part is this duo offers seamless integration for digital signage environments that is ready for use right out of the box.
· NEC NP-PX1005QL SSL Laser Projector: A 10,000 lumen WQXGA resolution installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and roll free characteristics it delivers seamlessly smooth images in verticals such as corporate boardrooms, simulation, command & control and theme park installations.
· NEC V864Q 86-Inch 4k Panel Display with RPi: Allows for clear, detailed imagery for unobtrusive 24/7 digital signage. Its new contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics creates smooth and stylistic integration into retail, transportation, financial and healthcare environments while the full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. It also includes expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display.
· Peerless-AV SmartMount SR598ML3 Motorized Lift Cart: Designed to safely mount, move, and store an interactive display. UL-recognized actuators allow the cart to raise or lower a display, up to 25.6-inches (650mm), with the touch of a button. For easy setup and storage, the rear compartment provides a secure area for a PC and power strip, while the cable management cord wrap neatly stores the power cord when not in use.
· Peerless-AV Xtreme High Bright 492: The perfect digital signage or entertainment solution for any professional application. The XHB492 features top-of-the-line outdoor video quality, along with the durability and longevity backed by a two-year warranty.
· Samsung BE82N: An ideal meeting room display solution featuring a modern slim-edge design at an affordable price, the 82-inch 4K UHD commercial display is the latest addition to the Samsung stand-alone commercial signage category. It is designed for boardroom, conference room and meeting room applications.
· Samsung CE Frame TV 2018: Samsung has launched an updated, 2018 version of its design-focused Frame TV, which comes with additional customization features and a much larger array of art. The Frame TV 2018’s 4K display now features HDR10 and comes with all the upgraded features the South Korean brand has already added to its 2018 QLED lineup. The TV is Bixby voice command-enabled to help users browse shows and control compatible home devices like smart lights and soundbars using Samsung’s voice assistant.
E4 Nashville Registration
E4 Nashville is on October 25 and 26 at The Gaylord Opryland Resort. To register, click here.
The Almo Professional A/V E4 tour offers AV professionals the experience of a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as a showroom filled with exclusive access to the newest AV products and services. Each E4 event features the industry’s leading speakers focusing on the industry’s hottest topics, 40+ exhibitors, multiple workshops and limitless networking and career-advancing moments.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at https://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.