Philadelphia, PA — February 22, 2017 — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor, has opened registration and revealed details surrounding its anticipated spring 2017 E4 AV Tour, which comes to Chicago on March 22 and San Jose on April 19.
Named the best Training, Consulting/Business Service for the third year in a row, the E4 program offers AV professionals a full day of educational sessions worth InfoComm Renewal Units (RUs) as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
“Our spring E4s incorporate a rich learning platform with inspiring education from the brightest minds in the industry,” explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “Attendees tell us one of the main reasons our E4 events are so powerful is because they are able to take their E4 knowledge and immediately use it to impact their daily operations. Our 2017 theme is ‘What Will Your Lightbulb Moment Be?’ because we witness this all day long at E4 – that instant when a new idea is born. We see it in the exhibit hall around the new products, we hear it around the tables at lunch and we watch attendees experience these moments in our workshops.”
“E4 attendees have also expressed great interest in the topic of IoT, so we created a special conference that focuses on opportunities in this field,” explained Craigmyle. The IoT conference includes the following:
• Session on how digitalization and IoT have changed the way the world works. (1 RU)
• Session on IoT in the real world. (1 RU)
• Lunch Roundtable Discussion to exchange ideas on the positive influence of IoT in the AV community, how to talk to end users, and IoT and security concerns. (.5 RUs)
• Panel Discussion to take a deep dive into the challenges that the AV community needs to understand as a result of IoT. (.5 RUs)
• Exhibit Hall Tour in which attendees will take a fun, interactive look at some of the best products on the floor that relate to IoT. (.5 RUs)
By partnering with InfoComm, Almo Pro A/V is able to offer an entire day of CTS-certified courses. E4 will begin with a keynote session led by Gary Kayye, industry consultant and founder of rAVe Publications, who will deliver an enlightening discussion on 4K in true 4K, which is being streamed live on Facebook . Kayye will then give up to 30 attendees a “backstage pass” to learn firsthand about the 4K system being used at E4.
These courses are also available on the spring E4 tour:
• HDBaseT Installer Expert Program with ATEN (1.5 RU) San Jose only
• Creative Video Wall Designs (1 RU) San Jose only
• OLED The Curve of the Future (1 RU)
• Encouraging Interaction in the World of “Me”: Using Interactive LCDs for Productivity (1 RU)
• Content Creation for Digital Signage (1 RU)
• Designing Commercial Audio Systems for Maximum Performance & Profit (1 RU)
• Dante Audio Networking Fundamentals (1 RU)
E4 Experience Workshops
Back by popular demand, and available on a first come, first served basis, the E4 Experience workshops allow attendees to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on by participating in practical application sessions using the industry’s hottest AV products.
• Introduction to Interactive Digital Signage: Learn how to easily create interactive content for digital signs using BrightSign’s BrightAuthor software. (1 CTS RU)
• The Business Case and Technical Advantage for Collaboration: Learn to use and sell all the technical capabilities of the Barco ClickShare products. (1 CTS RU)
• Samsung Showcase: The exclusive interactive demo room features a creative mix of indoor SMART LED signage, semi-outdoor high ambient light displays for storefronts, outdoor displays certified to withstand the elements, as well as a videowall, a mirror display and 4K displays.
Almo E4 AV Tour participating manufacturers will showcase the latest products and services available through Almo. Spring tour exhibitors include AKG, AMX, ATEN, Atlona, Avocor, Barco, Bose Professional, BrightSign, BSS, BWG, C2G, Canon, Chief, Comprehensive Connectivity, Crestron, Crown, Da-Lite, DBX, Elo, Epson, Furman, Hitachi, IAdea, InfoComm, JBL, Kramer, LG, Listen Technologies, NEC, Optoma, Panasonic, Peerless-AV, Planar, Premier, QSC, Samsung, SecurityTronix, Sharp, Soundcraft, SunBriteDS, Tightrope Media TouchSystems, Tripplite, tvONE, Vaddio, ViewSonic and ZeeVee.
E4 Chicago and E4 San Jose Details
E4 Chicago is on March 22, 2017 at the Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. E4 San Jose is on April 19 at the Doubletree by Hilton. Both events run from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and are entirely free — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, click here.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at https://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.